Monday, April 16, 2012

25 Happy Things


Entry #4

3-8-12


The place which I will reflect on that makes me happy is the beach. We usually go there as a family on Mother’s Day to watch the sunset and grill food.

1)      I like that we go when the sun is setting because it is less hot and provides for some beautiful scenery

2)      I enjoy that we are all together as a family
3)      Watching my nephew chase the seagulls
4)      The smell of the grill
5)      Throwing the Frisbee with my family
6)      Finding shells with nephew
7)      Reading a book at the beach is one of my favorite things to do
8)      Walking the nature trails at the beach
9)      Finding a turtle on the nature trail that I can show to my nephew
10)  Enjoying the scenery provided by lovely ladies
11)  Getting some color
12)  I enjoy that it is cheap or free entertainment in a period of economic woes
13)   Jogging on the beach because as soon as I get tired I can lay down or jump in the water to cool off
14)  Wrestling with my little cousins in the water
15)  The way my nephew clings to me when I take him into the water
16)  Fishing
17)  Taking family photos
18)  Creating life-long memories.
19)  The sound of the waves
20)  Seeing dolphins
21)  The feel of warm sand
22)   The smell of the air
23)  The comforting silence of nature
24)   Playing with my brother’s dogs at the beach
25)  Throwing a football with my brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment